"Verified is the book and mindset that society needs right now."
- Guy Kawasaki, Host of "Remarkable People and author of The Art of the Start
"A sorely needed intervention into today’s chaotic, often deceitful information environment of influencers, ChatGPT, deepfakes, viral videos, and distrust."
-André Brock, author of Distributed Blackness: African American Cybercultures
“This book belongs in every backpack, classroom, library, workplace, and home.”
- Phillip Jones, Grinnell College Libraries
"Every educator whose students touch the web—which is to say all of us—needs this book.”
- Elyse Eidman-Aadahl, Executive Director, National Writing Project
"Offers research-based solutions to the ever-present and elusive problem of misinformation run amok.”
- Daniel Willingham, Professor of Psychology, University of Virginia, author of Outsmart Your Brain: Why Learning is Hard and How You Can Make it Easy
“An indispensable guide for students and citizens of all ages and backgrounds.”
- Francis Fukuyama, Olivier Nomellini Senior Fellow, Freeman Spogli Institute, Stanford University, and author of The End of History and the Last Man and Liberalism and its Discontents
“Give Verified to parents and their high school-age children, give it as high school graduation gifts, and please teach it at colleges and universities.”
- Howard Rheingold, internet futurist and author of Net Smart: How to Thrive Online
If you’ve ever been lied to or misinformed
online, try this book